It’s National Pet Day and what better time to release my latest book DOG FACTS: The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia! If you pre-ordered an Ebook version at my special $2.99 discount it should have already downloaded to your Ereader of choice. Enjoy, and thanks for your “early adoption.”
Today DOG FACTS releases in all Ebook versions (now $9.99) and print at amazon ($24.99) and will soon be available at other stores, too. This is a MASSIVE book, 642 pages and three pounds of everything you ever wanted to know about keeping your dog happy, healthy, and safe.
Advance reviews make my virtual tail wag: “A Must Have for All Dog Owners. Amy Shojai has hit a grand slam…”
Here’s what’s in the book:
- An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 200+ cute dog photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hair loss to whipworms and zoonosis, holistic care, first aid, and breed health issues (and what to do)
- Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
- A symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your dog
- Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your purebred dog
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
- Contact information for dozens of dog organizations and veterinary resources
I love hearing from you, so please share comments and questions. Do you have an ASK AMY question you’d like answered? Do you have a new kitten and need answers? Stay up to date on all the latest just subscribe the blog, “like” me on Facebook, and sign up for Pet Peeves newsletter. Stay up to date with the latest book give aways and appearances related to my September Day pet-centric THRILLERS WITH BITE!