This website is free and will always remain so. Click the BLUE CONTRIBUTE BUTTON on the right sidebar to go to PayPal to support my writing, photos and videos, and book research to help me provide you with pet-astic and writer-ly info-tainment here at Bling, Bitches & Blood.
Amy Shojai’s Bling, Bitches & Blood Blog accepts affiliate advertising, select sponsors and, occasionally, will feature a sponsored post, all of which will clearly be disclosed. It is the policy of this blog to include a NO-FOLLOW code in any product link in compensated posts. Here’s what that means and why. If a review product is supplied at no charge, that will be disclosed in the review. However, sending free product does NOT guarantee a review–or a positive or negative mention–and all reviews and sponsored posts will be the honest opinion of Amy Shojai. Guest posts are rarely accepted, and will be disclosed as such. Generally a guest post is by by invitation only.
To learn what I offer in terms of sponsor opportunities, click here.
All advice offered is general, and neither Bling, Bitches & Blood or Amy Shojai are responsible for any problems arising from the use or misuse of health or behavior information. Every pet is different, and the Internet cannot diagnose or treat problems best left to a veterinarian able to see the animal in person.
Amy Shojai’s Bling, Bitches & Blood blog welcomes and encourages comments and discussion of any and all posts, including respectful disagreement. People are passionate about pets and open-minded discourse empowers us to make informed decisions for our individual circumstance! However, comments judged by Bling, Bitches & Blood to be repeating the same argument, comments designed to push an agenda, comments that seek to inflame controversy, and comments that include attacks on individuals/entities may be moderated, banned, deleted, or otherwise sanctioned.
From time to time, Amy Shojai (Bling, Bitches & Blood/Pet Peeves Newsletter) holds contests for free books, discount codes, and/or third-party-provided prize give aways. In each individual instance, specific rules, closing dates, and prizes will be designated. In general, the following details apply across all contests.
- The promoter is AMY SHOJAI whose registered office is at P.O. Box 1904, Sherman TX 75091.
- Employees of AMY SHOJAI or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by accrual of a weighted point system by software provided by UpViral.com or similar from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.