I’m excited to announce the release of my 6th thriller WIN OR LOSE in my September and Shadow THRILLERS WITH BITE series. It’s available on all Ebook platforms and in trade paperback.
WIN OR LOSE: A September & Shadow Thriller #6
“Colorful characters, including the unusual perspective of Shadow the dog, make this series an enjoyable read for any animal lover.” ~Toby Neal, USA TODAY Bestselling Author of the Paradise Crime Mysteries & Thrillers
ADVANCE PRAISE FOR AMY SHOJAI’S WIN OR LOSE!
- “If I could give this book more than five stars, I would. I loved this book! For everyone that loves dogs, cats and a fast moving mystery, this is a book for you.” ~Wanda S.
- “This story has so many twists and turns it made me dizzy and the suspense was intense. I could not put it down!” ~Julie Y.
- “A fast-paced thriller with the endearing pet roles. This page turner will keep you glued to the book…it’s riveting.” ~Petra H.
- “This is not a cozy, though it does show great relationships between animals and their humans. I read the first two books in this series a few years ago and enjoyed the thriller action as well as the viewpoint of the “good dog” Shadow.” ~Jacque S.
A kidnapped girl. A merciless killer. Can this stressed-out dog trainer stop a callous murderer claiming innocent lives?
September Day can’t shake her mounting wedding-planning angst. Too overwhelmed to pick up a dropped-off shelter dog she once trained, she finally leaves the house to check in on a missing vet clinic employee. But when she gets there, she’s terrified to find the girl’s brother hanging on the edge of death and the poor young woman abducted.
Discovering the hound got dumped by the same vicious criminal, September and Shadow race out of town on a dangerous rescue mission. But when a body surfaces and the kidnapper seizes more victims, September fears she may be too late to prevent further bloodshed.
With the clock ticking against them, can September and Shadow deliver justice?
Win or Lose is the riveting sixth book in The September Day thriller series. If you like engaging heroes, fearless animal companions, and non-stop action, then you’ll love Amy Shojai’s page-turning tale.
Read more about the writing of WIN OR LOSE in this interview on TheBigThrill.
Buy Win or Lose to play a deadly game today!
- Amazon (Print)
- KOBO (and search for other audio or Ebooks here)
- BARNES & NOBLE (Nook)
- BARNES & NOBLE (Print)
Read about the NAME THAT PET winners who appear in the WIN OR LOSE book. Each of the four winners will receive a print copy of the book once it releases (Paws crossed for good mailing karma!).
I love hearing from you, so please share comments and questions. NOTE: Bling, Bitches & Blood sometimes shares affiliate links to products that may help you with your pets, but we only share what we feel is appropriate.
Do you have an ASK AMY question you’d like answered? Do you have a new kitten and need answers? Stay up to date on all the latest just subscribe the blog, “like” me on Facebook, and sign up for Pet Peeves newsletter. Stay up to date with the latest book give aways and appearances related to my September Day pet-centric THRILLERS WITH BITE!