THE PERFECT DOG BOOK!
More than 78 million pet dogs today are kept in fifty-four million U.S. households. Now, from one of the most trusted dog care authors of the last twenty-five years comes the definitive reference for adopting, keeping, and maintaining a healthy, happy dog.
Paw-tographed bookmark inscribed to you, a friend, or a special pet, included at no additional cost when book purchased through this site. Please specify inscription in the NOTES section of your order.
Bookplate mailed under separate cover.
DOG FACTS HARDCOVER
The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia is designed to answer all your questions. How do I choose the right dog? What holistic help and preventive care should I give? Why do dogs act the way they do, and what dog behavior indicates illness? What constitutes an emergency, and how/when can I safely treat my dog with home care and first aid? Inside you’ll find:
- An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 200+ cute dog photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hair loss to whipworms and zoonosis
- Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
- A symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your dog
- Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your purebred dog
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
- Contact information for dozens of dog organizations and veterinary resources
Accessible, yet comprehensive, DOG FACTS can be used with ease and trust. And doesn’t your dog deserve the very best?