THE PERFECT CAT BOOK!
More than 86 million pet cats today are kept in forty-five million U.S. households. Now, from one of the most trusted cat care authors of the last twenty-five years comes the definitive reference for adopting, keeping, and maintaining a healthy, happy cat.
Paw-tographed bookmark inscribed to you, a friend, or a special pet, included at no additional cost when book purchased through this site. Please specify inscription in the NOTES section of your order.
Bookplate mailed under separate cover.
CAT FACTS Hardcover
The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia is designed to answer all your questions. How do I choose the right cat? What holistic help and preventive care should I give? Why do cats act the way they do, and what cat behavior indicates illness? What constitutes an emergency, and how/when can I safely treat my cat with home care and first aid? Inside you’ll find:
- An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 160+ cute cat photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hairballs to whiskers and zoonosis
- Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
- A poison first aid chart to save your cat’s lifeA symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your cat
- Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your pedigreed cat
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
- Contact information for dozens of cat organizations and veterinary resources
Accessible, yet comprehensive, CAT FACTS can be used with ease and trust. And doesn’t your cat deserve the very best?