I won the VERSATILE BLOG AWARD, how kewl is that, from the delightfully wicked Shellie Sakai (note–watch out for the spider!). I’ve never won a blog award before, and am particularly taken with the Snidely Whiplash-ian character badge. Thank you Shellie! Like me, she’s near the end of a major writing project and just a wee bit off her–AAAAACK!–(ahem) S’cuse me, I thought Shellie’s spider came along with Snidely for the ride.
Anyway, there be rules to accepting the award, as follows:
- Thank and link the person who nominated me
- Tell you seven random facts about myself
- Pass this award on to 15 blogging friends
- Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers
That works out nicely since this is my weekly Monday Mentions blog. So here goes.
- I have a twin brother. We are not identical
- I am 12 years old. Forever. So there.
- I never intended to be a writer
- I spent 3 months in Haiti–yes, on purpose
- I can play piano and cello. If forced.
- I can sing in 6 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Latin. I understand two of ’em.
- I can curse in Farsi.
MORE MASH-UP MADNESS CUZ I JESS CAIN’T STOP!
Most Popular Blog In Class–and how they did it.
Self Publishing Options–Workshop by E-mavens Jen Talty & Bob Mayer
Space Invaders & Periods no, not THAT kind–even guy writers have this period problem.
Momma Says it’s Wrong–Giving It Away some strategies that can help writers
Listeria Outbreak 2nd Largest In History that is, so far . . .
Kid Bullies Often Become Violent Adults well duh.
I love hearing from you, so please share comments and questions. Do you have an ASK AMY question you’d like answered? Stay up to date on all the latest just subscribe the blog, “like” me on Facebook, listen to the weekly radio show, check out weekly FREE PUPPY CARE newsletter, and sign up for Pet Peeves newsletter with pet book give-aways!