The Perfect Dog Book! Puppy to Adult, Diseases & Prevention, Dog Training, Veterinary Dog Care, First Aid & Holistic Medicine in an A-to-Z quick tips format with more than 200 glorious dog photos and illustrations.
THE PERFECT DOG BOOK!
More than 78 million pet dogs today are kept in fifty-four million U.S. households. Now, from one of the most trusted dog care authors of the last twenty-five years comes the definitive reference for adopting, keeping, and maintaining a healthy, happy dog. DOG FACTS: The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia is designed to answer all your questions. How do I choose the right dog? What holistic help and preventive care should I give? Why do dogs act the way they do, and what dog behavior indicates illness? What constitutes an emergency, and how/when can I safely treat my dog with home care and first aid? Inside you’ll find:
- An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 200+ cute dog photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hair loss to whipworms and zoonosis
- Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
- A symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your dog
- Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your purebred dog
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
- Contact information for dozens of dog organizations and veterinary resources
Accessible, yet comprehensive, DOG FACTS can be used with ease and trust. And doesn’t your dog deserve the very best?